Overlooking the marina, these 1 bedroom apartments are either ground or first floor with a balcony or terrace to take in the views, home from home these 5* apartments are sure to provide a relaxing break at any time of year.
Carnforth is on the Lancashire and Cumbria border and provides a base from which to explore both counties and is within a half hours drive of the Yorkshire Dales.The Lakeland villages of Kendal and Windermere are 15 and 20 miles away, making a day in the Lakes a must for those who enjoy admiring the beautiful scenery.The sandy beaches of Morecambe Bay are only a short drive, where sunny days can be spent lazing by the sea and it is world famous for its stunning sunsets over the bay and Lakeland fells.Arnside, Silverdale and Leighton Moss Bird Sanctuary are within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and easily accessible and worth spending time exploring.The historic city of Lancaster with its shops, castle, museum, parks and university is within a 15 minute drive and cosmopolitan Preston is less than an hour away.
Marina Cottages overlook Tewitfield Lock on the Lancaster Canal which uniquely follows the natural lie of the land and has the longest stretch of canal in the country without a lock.A waterbus now runs on the canal during the summer months, reviving a 200 year old tradition, and a day out at Carnforth and Lancaster is a leisurely cruise away.Whilst staying at Marina Cottages explore the Lancaster Canal by boat where the gentle waterway offers views of the Silverdale coast, Forest of Bowland and the rolling countryside of Wyre.
The accommodation is a selection of apartments and townhouses overlooking the marina and range from 1 – 3 bedroomed accommodation.The cottages are all of a 5 Star standard and have been furnished and equipped to the highest standard offering you a luxurious home from home ambience.
The apartments are either ground or first floor, gas centrally heated and comprise:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with flat screen freeview television and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Double bedroom with flat screen television.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and toilet.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking per property.
- Each property has a balcony or patio overlooking the marina, please note the marina is unfenced and children should be supervised at all times.
- There is a communal garden area and children’s play area and shared use of the laundry room with coin operated tumble dryer.
A 1 bedroom apartment overlooking the marina at Carnforth ideally based for exploring Lancashire and the Lake District.